We'd like to share the following events from our partners.
From NYS TESOL:
Call for Proposals - NYS TESOL 48th Annual Conference Experience: The Heart of Teaching and Learning
Friday and Saturday, November 2nd and 3rd, 2018, Albany, NY
To view more information click here.
From Instituto Cervantes of New York:
XXVII Symposium on Children and Youth Literature
Friday, June 1st, 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Instituto Cervantes New York, 211 E 49th Street, New York, NY
For more details, view the flyer here. To register click here.
From NYU Steinhardt’s Department of Teaching and Learning and the Metro Center NYS Language RBERN:
Two Summer Institutes, free of charge, for Teachers of World Languages
The Institutes will take place during the week of July 9th on from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm at New York University. If you are currently teaching World Languages you are eligible to apply for one of the two Institutes offered:
- Early Career Institute: 0-4 years of teaching (July 10, 11, 12)
- Continuing Career Institute: 5+ years of teaching (July 12, 13)
- Candidates are required to attend all days of the Institute in order to receive CTLE hours
- Enrollment will be limited to the first 24 applicants who meet program eligibility and requirements
- Lodging is not included. Breakfast will be provided.
From NYSCATE in collaboration with NYSED:
Personalizing Learning: Technology- Enhanced Instruction & Practices to Meet the Needs of All New York State Students
Thursday, May 24th, 2018
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Albany Capital Center, 55 Eagle Street, Albany, NY
View flyer here with more information and to register.
NEW - Click here to request HV RBE-RN technical assistance/professional development!