With keynote speaker Dr. María Paula Ghiso, Teachers College, Columbia University
Many powerful workshops to choose from, with topics including:
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy
- Storytelling with English Language Learners and Students with Special Needs
- Diversity in Children’s Literature
- Supporting Young Children with Special Needs
- Writing with Emergent Bilinguals
- . . . and more!
Registration is $30 for individual teachers, $120 for groups of 6, and $20 for full-time college students.
To register for the conference: